Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Party Spotlight: E & S Paper Studio Holiday Party

Good Morning Ya'll! 

I know its been a while since I have posted my last post, but I have been super busy with the holiday coming, orders and work. So needless to say, I am blogging now. The great part is that I will have some awesome parties to show you but some of my creations as well in the next couple of weeks! Great stuff is coming:) So right now I have another vendor spotlight for you. Elizabeth Braegger who is the owner of E & S Paper Studio and elleBakes. Elizabeth does some great stuff..if you haven't seen her work you can take a look at her Facebook page or her website here. If you are only for a fully customized party printables then check her out! Her style is clean and modern. You can tell she has a great eye for design. 

Like some of us small businesses (including yours truly), Elizabeth has a day job. For the last couple of years Elizabeth has been in charge of her department's Holiday Luncheon. Well she did a great job and she did it on a small budget! What is better than putting together a great party layout while doing it cheaply:) Elizabeth was not only kind enough to provide some great pictures for the spotlight, she also provided a cost breakdown for the party. Proof that a great looking party doesn't always has to clean out your pocket. 

Here is what Elizabeth had to say about the party: 

Here's an office lunch setup on a budget! In the last few years as our department has grown we went from a restaurant to a conference room. Our bosses provided us with lunch, and my co-workers and I would bring the desserts, drinks and serveware for the occasion. For the last few years, I've taken charge of our Holiday Luncheon. Working with a minimal budget, and using as much of my own Holiday decor as I can, I've setup this simple, festive table.

Decorations:Gold Chevron Table Runner - I sewed it with 1 yard of fabric from Joann's - $7White Poinsettias - From my own Christmas decor - $30Ornament Centerpieces - Dollar Tree ornaments - $4White & Glitter Snowflakes - Dollar Tree - $2White Damask Tablecloth - Vendor's Warehouse Sale - $3

Serveware:White Square Paper Plates - Dollar Tree - $2White Dinner Napkins - Dollar Tree - $1Silver Plasticware - Dollar Tree - $4Clear Cups - Dollar Tree - $1Gold Cups - Party City - $3Gold Napkin Rings - Scrapbooking Paper, Michaels - $2


Sweets - elleBakesChocolate Covered StrawberriesRum Cake Gold PopsMerenguesMint Chocolate Brownies












So as you can see Elizabeth is very talented and she was able to put together a great looking holiday luncheon for under $60.00! So please don't forget to stop by her fan page and websites to say hello, you will be glad you did! 

Peace & Blessings
Kima

No comments:

Post a Comment