Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Year, New Directions!

Good Evening Ya'll! 
Or should I say Happy New Year!! I know I'm like a month late and all..but better late than never:) Since moving to Philadelphia, I have been trying to figure out what direction I want to take the my business. I have decided to stay a one woman business for now.. having an actual shop was a great experience one that I wouldn't give back, but I having had that experience I now know that the rigorous day to day of a shop while trying to balance family life is just to much for lil ole me. I prefer to stay small so I can still give my clients that personalize attention that I have known for as well as being able to take orders when I want to instead of taking on orders to pay bills.. I love what I do and I want to keep it that way:)

I have also been increasing my skill set to make myself more marketable in this new and much bigger market. So I have branched out into cookies:) I have always offered cookies among my products..but I never really marketed them before now. For the last six months I have been expanding my skill set with cookies tremendously and I am loving my new collection of cookies so much so that they are now in my Etsy shop here which you can find h. I am pleased as punch with them and will be steadily expanding my collection for the next couple of months. So for your viewing pleasure here are some of new cookies.


















Until next time...
Peace & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment