Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday & Father's Day

Hi Guys!
So I have some orders last week that I waited to post until Father's Day because one order was for Father's Day. So the cake up on deck was the Father's day cake that my adorable god-daughter asked me to make for her father (my god-father). The cake is Lemon flavored with Vanilla bean buttercream filling. The cake is decorated in white fondant with yellow and copper colored circles. 
Next up is some cupcakes that I made for Father's Day. 6 were Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes and the 6 were Chocolate cupcakes.
   
Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes- Cinnamon infused cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream and topped with cinnamon 
Chocolate cupcakes with half chocolate buttercream and half vanilla buttercream.

Next is a birthday cake I made for a friend of mine. Her sister contacted me because my friend loves my cakes so she wanted to surprise her by having me make her birthday cake. 
Matching cupcakes- White Chocolate Cupcake with  Pink Vanilla Buttercream topped with Black Sprinkles
Pink & Black Fashion inspired Cake- White Chocolate cake with Vanilla Buttercream. Decorated with black fondant swirls, boots, handbags and high heel shoes. 


One of my repeat customers order another pineapple upside down cake for her husband for Father's Day since he loved the first one so much. I really appreciate it when customers come back and she is definitely a repeat customer because I will be making her daughter's birthday cake in July! 
8 inch Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

The order I made was a special one... for my husband who has been a great dad! I wanted to show him how much I appreciate him so I made him some handy man cupcakes!
Hand Man Cupcakes- Raspberry cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream topped with Blue fondant figures of hammer, screwdriver, drill, tape measure and the word handy man. 

Lastly I am trying to come up with different ways for packing. Here is one I am thinking about for specialty cakes; white tin containers. I also had a logo sticker made up. Please let me know what you think :) 
Until next time... Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment