Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
This post is going to be very short because I am in the mist of working some exciting things for the shop and revamping some parts of my website. All in order to provide better to my clients and mores accessibility and visibility for the shop. I didn't want the week to go by without saying Happy New Year and letting everyone know that there is much more coming from Kima's Konfections in the next couple of weeks. I have restarted the email list for specials and now coupons :) so if any one is interested please email me at Hakima@kimakonfections.com to be added to this list you will be able to add yourself with the click of a button on my website very soon. Also coming soon will be the option to order certain items from the website directly! More on that and other announcements coming the end of this week and the beginning of next week!
Until then..
Peace & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment