Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cake Pops Part Deux

Hi Ya'll!
Since the first half of this week has been a little quiet, I decided to take this time to blog a little before I get busy tomorrow. And with a very active 2 year old that gives me little time to blog early, but today for some reason he seems to want to cooperate with Mommy so I capitalized on the opportunity and am blogging :) I have to admit I am slightly obsessed with cake pops. I think they are so cute and you can mold them into different shapes to match an event or party. So when I came up with the idea of running a cupcake special for the next two weeks, I decided to give away 1/2 dozen cake pops with each order...how great is that!!! Not only do customers who haven't had cake pops before get to try them, it also allows me to come up with new designs and ideas for them. So I thought it would only be fitting for me to dedicate this post to the cake pop. Below are just a few cake pops I have done over the last couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them.


Pink Drizzle and Glitz Cake Pops 
Purple & Blue Swirl Cake Pops- Dipped in chocolate and swirls piped in white chocolate and then sprinkled with clear sanding sugar. 
Pink Jimmy Cake Pops- These cute cake pops are apart of the Pink Glitz & Glamour Cake Pop Collection

Cherry Sparkle Cake Pops- Apart of the Pink Glitz & Glamour Cake Pop Collection 
Blue Silver Cake Pop- Blue cake pop and hand painted with silver edible dust. Apart of the Light Blue Glitz Collection.


Blue Stripe Cake Pop- Apart of the Light Blue Glitz Collection. 

The Light Blue Glitz Cake Pop Collection- now for sale on my Etsy shop.


A Sea of Cake Pops


Peace & Blessings
Kima

No comments:

Post a Comment