Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Avengers Party!


Hi Ya'll!

I have just been plain ole busy lately with working full time and cake orders and now my little is in preschool full time learning things with homework...my 3 year has homework! Needless to say my time for extra things like blogging has been put on the back burner once again. When I don't have orders I just exhale and don't want to do anything at all! And I am pretty sure there are many of you out there with me on that.

In the mist of all that... I have worked with some party planners and collaborated on some awesome kids parties! First one I did was with Oh So Printable, if you haven't seen her work then you must hop right over and see her Facebook page. Her parties are soo cool and most of her printables she uses in her parties are available for purchase! How cool is that?? So she sent out the call a while ago for vendors to help on an Avengers party project. So of course I hopped right on board and said what can I do.. I ended up donating a dozen Avenger themed cupcake toppers. I absolutely loved working on this project and have been bitten by the bug so now I want to do work on other projects:) So I have some more posts on coming down the pipeline about some other parties have collaborated on.

And now for your viewing pleasure... pictures of the Avengers Party! Oh and if you want a custom theme for your next party do not hesitate to ask Jessica. She is very sweet and I know you will enjoy her products:)

Ohh I almost forgot the best part of it all.. The party was blogged about on Hostess with the Mostess.. you can find that link here:)







Peace & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment